Being a student and dealing with life can get difficult at times, the Douglas Students’ Union can help you connect to additional support, information and wellness resources.
Check out the links below for off campus and on campus wellness information and resources:
- Here2Talk, a free mental health resource for post-secondary students created by the provincial government. Here2Talk connects students with mental health support when they need it. Through this program, all students currently registered in a B.C. post-secondary institution have access to free, confidential counselling and community referral services, conveniently available 24/7 via app, phone and web.
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Foundry offers health and wellness resources, services and supports:
Crisis Centre – Emotional Support, Crisis Response and Suicide Safety – free, confidential and low barrier24/7 phone support:
- 1800-SUICDE (1-800-784-2433)
- 310-6789 (no area code)
- conveniently available 24/7 via app, phone and web.
- Douglas College Counselling Information at
- Douglas Students’ Union Therapy Dog Days – Watch out on our social Media for the dates every semester!
We’ve put together a list of additional off campus community resources to help you over the holidays. See the list of resources here: Winter 2023 Resources