Peer Mentorship, Community of practice, self care booth, student recognition program, and leadership.
The purpose of the DSU PNUR Peer Mentorship Program is:
- Peer Mentorship: Empowering students to facilitate their own personal and professional growth by providing them with networking opportunities to develop leadership skills.
- Community of Practice: open to all PNUR semsters. Includes a private Facebook group for students to post questions about course work or clinical and collaborate community interest meetings
- Self-Care Booth: promote and encourage students to incorporate self-care activities into their daily life as a way of supporting students during stressful situations.
- Clinical Skills lab (currently suspended until Covid restrictions are lifted): Peer run program designed to assist in clinical skill practice.
- Student Recognition Program: peer recognition
Website : pnurmentorship.com