Dance has a way of bringing people together, a universal language that connects people no matter their differences. Here, we hope to build a community of dancers, whether you’re a beginner of a professional.
- Opportunity to learn dance along with peers, a chance for you to step up and show that any body can dance.
- Space for people who wish to express themselves through dance.
- Take you on a cultural journey of difference dance forms. Join the dance club and let’s bring some rhythm to this place.
The purpose of the DSU Dance club is to provide an opportunity to learn dance along with peers and experience different dance forms from across the world. Dance has a way of bringing people together, a universal language that connects people no matter their differences. The club aims to do just that. Boost morale and instil confidence; get a break from studies and improve mental health. To encourage students to step up and actively participate in college event. To build a community of dancers at the college.
- Ashwin Desly Mathew: President
- Riya: Vice President
- Vineet Gaur: Vice President Events
Follow us on Instagram! @dsu_danceclub
Location New Westminster
Ashwin Desly Mathew