The Club registration deadline for the 2020-21 Academic year has passed.
Club registration will open again September 2021.
Here are the steps to start a new club!
- Check to see if a club that serves your interest already exists in the DSU Clubs Directory
- Review the Clubs Policy-Fall 2020 and the DSU COVID-19 Safety Plan and Douglas College COVID-19 Safety Plan
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a clubs package for the 2020-21 year. When emailing, please include the name of the club you are wanting to start. You will be sent a Clubs Registration Package and Membership form via email.
- Choose a name that begins with ‘DSU’ and one that describes what your club will do.
- You will need a minimum of 15 students to start a club (30 for a course union).
- Out of those, 3 must be your club executives (ex: President, Vice President, Treasurer).
- Submit your completed registration package forms at email@example.com by the last Thursday of September/January (as per the clubs policy).
- Club registration packages are accepted and ratified at the beginning of the Fall and Winter semesters.
- When your club has been approved, you will be contacted via email.
If you have any questions or are looking for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org