DEADLINE FOR New Clubs HAS PASSED FOR fALL 2019.
Here are the steps to start a new club!
- Check to see if a club that serves your interest already exists in the DSU Clubs Directory
- Review the Clubs Policy
- Complete and submit a 2019-2020 Fall Club Registration Package.
- Choose a name that begins with ‘DSU’ and one that describes what your club will do.
- You will need a minimum of 15 students to start a club (30 for a course union).
- Out of those, 3 must be your club executives (ex: President, Vice President, Treasurer).
- Drop off your completed registration package forms at the DSU Office/kiosk by September 26 4:00pm (Fall 2019 deadline). Winter 2020 will be your next opportunity to start your own club – stay tuned for dates and deadlines.
- Club registration packages are accepted and ratified at the beginning of the Fall and Winter semesters.
- When your club has been approved, you will be contacted via email.
If you have any questions or are looking for more information, please email email@example.com