Club registration is now open for fall 2021!
The Club registration deadline is friday october 1, 2021.
Here are the steps to start a new club!
- Check to see if a club that serves your interest already exists in the DSU Clubs Directory
- Review the Douglas Students’ Union Clubs policy and other relevant Douglas College Policies listed here:
- After reviewing the documents above, you can download a Club Registration Package here or pick up one from our DSU front desk in New Westminster or Kiosk in Coquitlam.
- Choose a name that begins with ‘DSU’ and one that describes what your club will do.
- You will need a minimum of 15 students to start a club (30 for a course union).
- Out of those, 3 must be your club executives (ex: President, Vice President, Treasurer).
- Submit your completed registration package forms at firstname.lastname@example.org or in person to one of the DSU offices by the last Thursday of September/January (as per the clubs policy).
** PLEASE NOTE – THE DEADLINE FOR FALL 2021 IS FRIDAY OCTOBER 1, 2021 @ 4PM (due to the Stat holiday on Thursday September 30th, 2021)**
- Club registration packages are accepted and ratified at the beginning of the Fall and Winter semesters.
- When your club has been approved, you will be contacted via email.
If you have any questions or are looking for more information, please email email@example.com