new club applications will be available September 2020!
Here are the steps to start a new club!
- Check to see if a club that serves your interest already exists in the DSU Clubs Directory
- Review the Clubs Policy-Winter 2020
- Complete and submit a Club Registration Package (packages available September 2020).
- Choose a name that begins with ‘DSU’ and one that describes what your club will do.
- You will need a minimum of 15 students to start a club (30 for a course union).
- Out of those, 3 must be your club executives (ex: President, Vice President, Treasurer).
- Drop off your completed registration package forms at the DSU Office/kiosk by the last Thursday of September/January (as per the clubs policy).
- Club registration packages are accepted and ratified at the beginning of the Fall and Winter semesters.
- When your club has been approved, you will be contacted via email.
If you have any questions or are looking for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org