– Create a safe and inclusive space for all self-identified women to support, grow and learn from each other – Focus on social justice, awareness and community building through workshops, speakers and biweekly meetings
These are the Guidelines by which we operate:
- Inclusiveness: This is a shared space, please remember to be inclusive towards everyone.
- Behavior: Be respectful. No bullying or cyber-bullying will be tolerated.
- Confidentiality: Don’t “share” the experiences, concerns, or questions that members of the Women’s Collective share within this space without the informed consent of the speaker.
- Attendance: Please RSVP to posts regarding meetings or events. Leave an email with the executives so that we can add you to our mailing list.
Location New Westminster & Coquitlam