– Create a safe and inclusive space for all self-identified women to support, grow and learn from each other – Focus on social justice, awareness and community building through workshops, speakers and biweekly meetings
These are the Guidelines by which we operate:
- Inclusiveness: This is a shared space, please remember to be inclusive towards everyone.
- Behavior: Be respectful. No bullying or cyber-bullying will be tolerated.
- Confidentiality: Don’t “share” the experiences, concerns, or questions that members of the Women’s Collective share within this space without the informed consent of the speaker.
- Attendance: Please RSVP to posts regarding meetings or events. Leave an email with the executives so that we can add you to our mailing list.
Join the Women’s Collective!
Sign up here to join the Women’s Collective and to receive emails and updates about the work we are doing.